If you work as a nurse in any setting, working for NHS, the private sector, or care and nursing homes, it is vital that you don’t miss out tax rebate.
Have you made a claim for uniform tax rebate? If you have not made a claim, you are not alone, One in three tax payers don’t make a tax rebate (refund) claim. First-time claimer could miss out on up to £2500 worth of tax rebate. Find below other type of tax rebate which can be claimed back.
· Uniforms, work clothing (Uniform allowance, also shoes and tights)
· Overpayment from your current or previous jobs
· Working from home
· Union membership fee (i.e. Unison)
· Professional fees and subscriptions (NMC, RCN, HCPC, GMC, GPhC)
· Tools or buying other equipment (i.e. Stethoscope)
· Work or business mileage
Even if you only wear uniform or pay Union membership, it is worth it to apply. It costs nothing to find out how much you are owed and there is no charge at all if there is no refund, your review is free. Why wait when you can make a claim now – it only takes few minutes?
DON’T MISS OUT ON YOUR TAX REBATE – IT ONLY TAKES FEW MINUTES!