Teachers Tax Rebate & Teacher Assistant Tax Rebate
Teachers can claim tax refund or relief on number of area’s. Have you made a claim for tax rebate? If you have not made a claim, you are not alone, One in three tax payers don’t make a tax rebate (refund) claim. First-time claimer could miss out on up to £2500 worth of tax rebate. Find below other type of tax rebate which can be claimed back.
· Uniforms, work clothing (Hi-vis, sports wear in PE)
· Overpayment from your current or previous jobs
· Working from home tax rebate
· Union membership fee (i.e. NUT, Unison, NASUWT)
· Regulatory Registration Fee (i.e. GTC, TRA)
· Tools or buying other equipment
· Work or business mileage
It costs nothing to find out how much you are owed and there is no charge at all, if there is no refund, your review is free.